Understanding the use of complementary and alternative therapies in people with ankylosing spondylitis
Welcome to the ASCAM study home page. On this website you can find out all about our study into the use of complementary and alternative therapies (CAM) by people with ankylosing spondylitis (AS).
The study started in June 2016 and runs till the end of August 2016.
We are looking for people with AS and also CAM practitioners from any part of the UK and Northern Ireland to take part in this study. More information about the study can be found on the following pages.
- The about page gives more information about the research and the study team.
- The AS patient participant information page gives more information about the survey and interview studies for AS patients, and a link to the survey.
- The CAM practitioner participant information page gives more information about the survey and interview studies for AS patients, and a link to the survey.
- You can also find all our contact details on the contacts page
- On the study news page you can read updates about the study, and related activities (e.g. conferences we’ve been to and presentations we’ve given about the research)